Validate Your Concepts
Our consultants will work with you to validate your concept, identify potential issues and provide recommendations for your overall development strategy. During Discovery, we develop a thorough understanding of your business and goals.
We also provide guidance for the following:
- Business model and app monetization strategies
- Conversions goals for the app
- Market outlook and competitive analysis
- Future growth and app scalability
- Potential app security issues
Design & Architect
With information gathered during Discovery, our front-end developers and design partners start creating visual elements, focusing on the overall user experience of the app.
By understanding the goals of the app, the front-end team can design interfaces and implement various calls-to-action to drive users to desired areas within the app. The overall user experience should be consistent and optimized across all platforms. The following is established during this phase:
- A user journey and process flow map
- Wireframes and screen mockups
- Interface design and other visual elements
- Marketing language and other calls-to-action
Bring it to Life
Our development process follows an agile methodology which emphasizes speed and efficiency through small development teams and concurrent work plans.
Our front-end and back-end development teams are in constant communication with you to ensure that 1) the app is functioning as expected and 2) any issues or change requests can be identified and addressed quickly — rather than at the end of the development phase. Unit tests are conducted in parallel to development, which reduces the overall project timeframe